lunes, 12 de octubre de 2009

England!

A country that I would love to visit is England. I was there ones, but just for 3 or 4 days for summer holidays. The main reason why I like England is for the music. This is the country of the most important bands of rock history. Bands that I love like: Deep Purple, Ten Years After, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Rainbow, The Kinks, Arctic Monkeys, etc. It has been the home of the best musicians of history of rock. Two of my favorites guitar players are from England, Ritchie Blackmore and Alvin Lee.

England has the best gear for music players, the great Vox amplifiers for guitar for example. Or the unequalable sound of the Gibson guitars. Besides it is very cheap to buy music gear in this country. So if I come back to England some day, I would love to buy a guitar or a good amplifier.

Another great thing of this country is the good soccer they have. Some of the greatest soccer teams play in England. If it were possible I would love to go to a soccer match. And see some of the best soccer players of the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario