jueves, 2 de septiembre de 2010

Hola hoola

Hi there! This is my first blog of the semester and I’d like to talk about my experiences during the first term of 2010. First of all I want to talk about some interesting things I learn last semester. I’d like to talk about some subjects that were very interesting. Psychopathology was a very good way to notice what i DON’T wanna be as a psychologist jaja. Because they don’t see at the people as they are… PEOPLE. They look at them as objects. Like a scientist look at a mouse.

Some other activities that I do last semester was learn a lot of circus arts. I learn a lot of juggling. Some chinese poles acrobatics. A Little things about clown and very important things about group work at the circus.

In the sport area I practice soccer. I play it some Fridays with my best friends. After class we meet at the “Calama” field and play some soccer.

As a challenge I would like to improve my circus skills. Learn more about jugglin’ I mean new tircks and some passes with friends. And I would like to learn more about psychology to be more critic about my discipline.

Here is a video of Vova Galchenko… For me the best juggler in the world.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi!
    is so interesting that you learn about
    acrobatics...
    I saw you and I think that you are so good in it...
    And respect to the last semester i think that i saw and learn the same things that you.

    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar