viernes, 3 de septiembre de 2010

England

The country that I would like to go is England. Why this country? That makes this country a place that I would love to visit are a lot of things that have a strong connection with some of my hobbies.

England is famous for its monuments, castles, and many historical/military things. But I don’t feel very interested in that part of the well-famous England. They are the most common reasons for people to visit this country.

How I said at the beginning of this topic. I like England for specific things that are very connected with my hobbies. The main reason for me is the British music. My favorite band is from England… THE BEST HARD ROCK BAND EVER: DEEP PURPLE. Ian Gillan on lead vocals, Jon Lord on keyboard, Ian Paice on Drums, Ritchie Blackmore on guitar(for me the best guitar player of the world) and Roger Glover on bass guitar.



I play guitar on some bands: “Chili Bomb”, “Pikin” and “El Parche Curita de Rock” so music is one my favorite hobbies. And British music influences me and my band mates a lot. For me specially the music of Ritchie Blackmore and Deep Purple. So in England I would like to buy some records of Deep Purple and other British music. Like the gods of blues and rock&roll called Ten Years After. I would love to buy a guitar or some good amplifier of the best brands in the world that are in England.

The good music and guitar gear… They are my main reasons to visit England the country of the very best of Rock and Roll.

Deep Purple - Child in Time

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario