jueves, 28 de octubre de 2010

Money money money

First of all, I would not like to won the lottery. For me a lot of money is a synonymous of troubles and a abnormal life. Not real friends appear to ask you for money. And the most important thing for me is that money distort the meaning of life. I think that if you win the lottery all in your life will refer to money.

Anyway... If I won the lottery I would like to help my family and pay my entire university debts. To be more independent and. Obviously I would like to gave some money to them so they can spend it in wathever they want.

After that i would like to buy some interesting guitar and juggling stuff. I Have always wanted to buy an special amplifier for my guitar that is very expensive. It’s name is “Fender Twin Reverb”. It’s have a blues sound with the perfect amount of reverb to make your guitar sound like an old rock and roll.

In Juggling stuff I would love to buy an unicycle. They are expensive about 80 chilean “lukas”. I would like to have one to make more interesting my “semáforo” routines.

Finally I would love to use a lot of money in an artistic/social project. I imagine something like a free Circus School for all the children that can not pay anothers circus workshops.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario